John & Abigail Adams Benefit
Saturday, January 27, 2018
6:30pm – 12:30am
Museum of Fine Arts | Boston
Each year the John & Abigail Adams Benefit welcomes over 1,000 guests for an extraordinary evening benefiting the Boston Bar Foundation. Join us this year on January 27, 2018, at the Museum of Fine Arts and enjoy the magnificent surroundings at your own pace. The entire museum, filled with open bars, gourmet dinner stations, live entertainment, and dancing, is open to guests. Proceeds from the event benefit the Boston Bar Foundation and its commitment to facilitating access to justice for the underserved, funding and promoting innovation in the delivery of legal services, and supporting impactful public service projects & pro bono work by lawyers in our community.
- 6:30PM – Event begins with a cocktail reception featuring signature cocktails, passed hors d’oeuvres and live jazz.
- 7:30PM – The Boston Bar Foundation presents the 2018 Public Service Award.
- 8:00PM – Gourmet dinner stations and open bars open throughout the museum accompanied by various forms of live entertainment, such as a classical string quartet, dueling pianos and many more exciting acts.
- 9:00PM – 12:30AM – The Late Night at the Museum party begins, featuring a dessert buffet, open bar and coffee stations, music and dancing. All guests are invited to join as we welcome new lawyers and law students for dessert and dancing until after midnight!
Honoring Leaders in Public Service
In recognition of their engagement in the civic life of Boston and beyond, the Boston Bar Foundation is proud to present its Public Service Award to Nonnie and Richard Burnes at the 2018 John & Abigail Adams Benefit.
“Judge Burnes and Rick Burnes are known throughout the region for their unwavering support of programs that enrich our community. Over many years, they have displayed a determination to create opportunities to educate and empower Boston’s young people. Their willingness to work collaboratively to achieve positive outcomes knows no bounds, and I am proud to honor them with the 2018 Public Service Award.”
– BBF President Anthony Froio
Photo Gallery from 2017 Event
Thank you to our Sponsors
Anderson & Kreiger LLP
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.
Casner & Edwards, LLP
Kenney & Sams, P.C.
Lawson & Weitzen, LLP
Locke Lord LLP
Peabody & Arnold LLP
Sullivan & Worcester LLP
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Beck Reed Riden LLP